What is Bali Green Point
BGP is established in March 2010 by a Belgian Car Interior design-engineer, Luckee Slegers and his charming wife, Myung Hee Song. The whole idea of Bali Green Point started in February 2008, when Luc visited Bali for the seventh time and found that his beloved Bali was facing a serious problem with noise and air pollution caused by fuel engine motorcycles.
Why go electric?
BGP Electric-Bicycles and High-Speed Electric-Motorcycles are a great and very cost effective form of transportation suitable for any fitness level and for any community. Our goal is to have a real impact, not just a political speech or green propaganda to target particular consumer groups.
BGP’s mission is introducing environmentally sound and healthy transport alternatives to this part of the world. We simply want to significantly increase the percentage of the population using Electric Vehicles in their everyday lives. From jumping to a neighborhood grocery store, to an everyday commute to work.
Advantages of electric over petrol power:
1. The fuel costs for electric power are approximately 20% the cost of gasoline power.
2. No noise pollution. Nearly silent.
3. Environmental friendly (no exhausted gases at point of use)
4. Using grid power to charge batteries causes less pollution than gasoline scooters (the amount of emissions and residues caused depends on the sources of the electricity used).
5. No daily trips needed to a petrol stations (and standing in line).
6. Can be recharged at home (or in charging stations, once available)
7. Lower maintenance costs and fewer maintenance activities.
8. Can be ridden indoors.
|Be The First To See Our Latest News